Sunday 14 December 2014

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014

Hello everyone!
Although I am a bit late to the party, I've finally managed to sit down and watch this years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And WOW! It really never fails to impress me.

People around the world tune in and watch it every year, all for different reasons. To see the beautiful clothes, or the talent that's performing. Or maybe just some inspiration to get your butt to the gym. *Sigh* 

I love everything about it, but the thing that amazes me the most every year are the STUNNING outfits! There were so many incredible pieces this year, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you. 















 



And can I just say...Taylor looked AMAZING!! 


Even the dresses at the after party were stunning! 






Does anyone else feel the sudden urge to order pizza and cry a little bit...?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment