Thursday 18 December 2014

Where Are You Summer?

Hello everyone!

Usually, I'm definitely more of a winter person. I love layering clothes, drinking hot chocolate, keeping warm by the fire, and snuggling under a duvet to watch movies. But this year, I'm weirdly excited that it's summer. The only problem is, it's a bit late to the party. 

We've had one of the coldest winter this year, not that I have any problem with that. So everyone was really looking forward to summer finally coming around. I just hasn't yet. Instead, we've had torrential rain, massive hail stones, a dark grey sky, and insane flooding! Honestly the flooding has been unreal! The cows down the road were practically swimming. 

I'm hoping summer makes an appearance soon, for the cows sake.









xx

No comments:

Post a Comment