Sunday 9 November 2014

Nails Of The Day.

Hello Everyone!

How're you? How's your weekend going? I've managed to have a very productive weekend....Although it's also been very relaxing, which is quite rare for me so I plan to cherish it while I still can. 

Some things I've been enjoying this weekend are:
Me and my mum have managed to squeeze in some early Christmas shopping.
 I gave the dog a very long awaited bath.
 I've been planning out blog post and video ideas.
 I've been trying to do a bit more exercise.
 I've been enjoying the AMAZING weather.
 And finally after everything that needed to be done got done, me and mum even managed to sit down and watch the fantastic creation that is Greece. (I've got a strange obsession with that movie...)

Also in amongst the madness of the weekend, I got together with a friend of mine and we decided to get our nails done. I've only ever had my nails done once, and that was just with one of those crappy, at home/do it yourself kits. In the end I just ripped them off as they were stopping me from having any control over what I could do with my hands. I was even finding hard to just pick things up.
I thought I'd give acrylics one more try but get them a lot shorter than I did previously.
And you know what, I love them! I actually have control over my hands this time around. winning!
They kind of remind me of the night sky, but also have a kind of 'Dark Mermaid-esk' feel to them.

Also, just thought I'd say I'm loving Nars Sheer Glow Foundation at the moment too!


I'll definitely be getting my nails done again!

What nails are you rocking today?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment