Sunday 24 August 2014

England and Singapore Adventures- The Vlogs!

Hello there!

As you may know, me and my family recently came home from our exciting holiday in Singapore AND England! If you didn't, I've written a whole blog post about it HERE if you want to go and give that a read. But today I have for you....THE VLOGS! 

Before we left I knew I wanted to vlog our holiday, only because instead of 'traditionally' taking photos I thought taking videos would be something a bit different; And for me personally I feel that in 10, 20 or even 50 years time, looking back on a video instead of photos would be a lot more real and enjoyable. I've shown my family the vlogs and they all LOVE the idea! I definitely think it's something more and more people are going to start doing. But without further a due...here are my England and Singapore Vlogs! :) 




ENJOY!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment