Tuesday 10 June 2014

Excited To Be Going Home.

Hello everyone!

This weekend after spending Saturday with my dad I realized just how excited I am to be going back home, to the UK. 

My dad has only just returned from his own trip back to the UK, and after hearing all the stories and seeing all the photos, and of course devouring all of  the English Goodies he brought back with him, I'm SUPER excited to be heading over there in July. 

We moved to New Zealand in 2003 and since then I've only been back home once, in 2007. This year my Nan is turning 80, and my mum's always had the idea of going back to celebrate with her...so that's exactly what we're doing. 

Now I don't hate New Zealand by any means but, I've always considered England my 'Home' regardless of the fact that I've been living in New Zealand for so long. Back in 2003 I completely rebelled against the fact that we were moving away as the thought of it TERRIFIED me! So I spent the majority of my childhood very isolated which probably explains when I'm so socially awkward...or just awkward in general now. 

I'm so excited to be going back for SO many different reasons! First and foremost, I get to see my whole family again. Secondly, I wont only be blogging while I'm over there, but also VLOGGING! Which I've never really done before but to tell you the truth I'm actually quite excited to try. Thirdly, the huge variety of makeup, clothing brands and FOOD that are not sold in New Zealand...like Golden Nuggets, which are the best thing on the planet. And Lastly, I'll be making the huge decision of whether or not I'm going to be flying the nest and moving back there...WHAT!? AHHHH! 

To anyone who actually takes the time to read this post, firstly thank you, and secondly get ready for some crazy awkward blogging nearer July...



Bye! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment