Sunday 4 May 2014

Style Crush: Little Mix.

Since starting my blog, I realized I haven't really written much about fashion....which is kind of a shock to me, since it's one of my favorite things EVER! When people ask me what kind of style I'm into or what inspires me when it comes to fashion, I will always 100% say Little Mix! 

(Source: Google)
If you don't know who Little Mix are...where have you been?! Ever since watching them on X Factor they have been my absolute favorite girl band, not just because they are super talented and absolutely hilarious...but also because they have the coolest, quirkiest and most beautiful fashion sense! I always love what they're wearing weather it be at red carpet event or on stage...their style is just completely up my street. 

I love how they all have their own different style, but they manage to always make their outfits gel nicely together. Leigh-Anne's style always reminds me of 'Saved By The Bell', it's very retro and urban which I love. Jesy's style almost seems kind of 'Hip-hop' inspired but with a very quirky and different kind of twist on it. Jade's style is always very sweet, almost like she takes inspiration from Disney characters. Although she occasionally adds a bit of boyish style, like shirts and bow-ties. And last but not least, Perrie. Perrie's style is what I like to call a cross between 'hippie chic' and 'rocker chick'...I love it! 
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
                        
(Source: Google)
Also my heart skipped a beat when I first herd they had bought out their own range of make up! First their amazing fashion sense and now their own make up range!?! Unfortunately, their make up cannot be purchased in New Zealand and I can't find anywhere that will ship it over here. So I cant wait to be heading back home soon(England), so I'm able to get some. Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?

I'll definitely make sure to write some more 'Fashion' type blog posts in the future, and maybe some OOTD's so you can see what I mean when I say "I take a lot of inspiration for Little Mix's style". But until then, I hope you have an amazing day and...yeah...I'm not really to sure how to end this? 

Byeeee! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment