Thursday 15 May 2014

Crapola.

Hello everyone!

This blog post isn't going to be helpful to anyone who's looking for beauty tips or fashion advice, nor is it going to be very interesting...But this is my blog and I like to thing of my blog as my own personal space on the internet where I can express myself in all aspects. So here goes...

Lately I've been having a really poopy time. I've been in a really poopy mood and just feel crap...to say the least. But to be honest, thinking about it..I really have nothing to be sad about. I think everyone goes through this; a series of small shitty things that happen over a certain period of time and they just start to build up on top of each other..and soon enough you just feel well...shit! 

For me it probably starts off with when I left school a year early to join a photography course, which I was so excited about at the time! But after a year I realized it just wasn't for me so I left(with two certificates) and here we are. Now that doesn't sound too bad right? It just seems like ever since I left my course, little things have happened that have really had an influence on the way I think...I guess? For example, ever since I left my course I've been struggling to find a job. I've had to get my licence so I'm actually able to drive my self places, as I live in the middle of nowhere(I got it on the second attempt). I'm trying to lose some of my 'Course' weight after living off junk food. And some other personal reasons which I wont get into on the internet. And with all these things happening in such a short period of time, it really does impact your way of thinking! Especially when your an anxious person like me. I tend to really over think things, which I NEED to stop doing! And because of that, the thing that's really been putting my in a poopy mood is the thought of...My Mum has a PHD, my Dad is a qualified mechanic who also opened up his own garage, my sister has a degree in nursing, my brother is studying to become an automotive engineer, and then there's me...who left school early to do a course she ended up leaving, and is now struggling to find a job while writing a blog and contemplating whether or not to start up a YouTube channel. Yep. 

I feel like when you're at college(or high school) there is so much pressure to have to know exactly what you want to do when you leave school and jump right into university. And it is freaking stressful! When you're at school they make you feel as though if you don't learn the way they want you too, or if you have an 'unrealistic' career option then you're not going to make anything of yourself...which is bullshit! If you are passionate about your dreams then you will be successful in life.
Also, if you know exactly what you want to do, and you DO want to go to university straight away, then great! But if you don't, that's okay. We're only 18/19, and you don't HAVE to know exactly what you want to do or be as soon as you leave school. You can take a gap year, get a job, and I'm pretty sure you can go to Uni for the first year without even knowing what you want to do...So calm down!

So yeah, that is why I've been feeling crappy..but it's not the end of the world, and it could be a WHOLE lot worse! After going for a LOOONG walk yesterday and getting some good ol' fresh air, I kind of took a step back and though...I have a family that cares about me, a roof over my head, and unlimited internet so I can watch YouTube all day...just kidding. So what's the point of me being in a poopy mood!? 

If you didn't like this blog post, then...sorry? But I actually feel better after writing this, and I'll leave you with some pictures I took from my LOOONG walk yesterday, plus my favorite quote which always makes me happy! Just in case you need some cheering up. :)

My favorite quote :)
(Source: Google)
Who can pull the ugliest face?
I'm so high in life right now..
Coming home to a nice relaxing fire :)

Byee 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment