Sunday 6 April 2014

Review: LUSH Sunny Side Bubble Bar.

Hello everyone!

So the other night after eating waaaaay too much Ice Cream! To the point where I couldn't even move off the sofa...I decided to dive into my LUSH bag and see what I could use for a nice relaxing soak in the bath. After a good ol' dig round I found this! The 'LUSH Sunny Side Bubble Bar'. I bought it ages ago but must have just forgotten about it...Ooops! But now that I've used it let me just say, it was AMAZING! So here's a little review for you...


First of all, it smells incredible! It's very citrusy and fresh. It's almost like a cross between an orange and a lemon scent. 

Now I'm not going to lie, before I used it I was a bit scared of the glitter. Only because after using the 'LUSH Shine So Bright Bath Melt' last Christmas, the glitter made such a big mess! Both me and the bath were covered in glitter for the next two days. But that wasn't a problem this time around. After draining the bath there was absolutely no glitter left and no glitter stuck to my body once I had got out. 


Apart from the fact that it looked like I had wee'd in the bath, this was honestly one of the most luxurious baths I've ever had! The water looked as though it was mixed with essential oils and the bubbles were thick and packed with glitter. It was beautiful! 

So if you haven't tried this already, please do! I'd highly recommend it! Although if you're buying online do open the packaging carefully to save yourself from being completely cover in glitter.

Has anyone else tried this Bubble Bar? 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment