Wednesday 9 April 2014

Health And Fitness: Getting Started.

Hello!

So today I wanted to introduce something new and a bit different to my blog.

When I was about 15 I was really into being healthy and fit, but after going through college and pretty much living off junk food that quickly changed. So to encourage me to get back on track and regain my healthy lifestyle, I thought I'd start a little series of blog posts once a week(every Thursday) recording my efforts and giving helpful tips and tricks to those of you who are also looking to start living a healthier lifestyle. 

This first post is basically just an introduction to the series, so I'm sorry it's not too long or interesting; But I will tell you a few things I've done this week to kick start my 'Healthy Lifestyle Journey'. 

First. I'm getting my mum involved as well...just so we both have someone to encourage us, and plus it's always nice to have someone there beside you who knows exactly how you're feeling when you're craving 17 cheese pizzas and 4 tubs of ice cream. 

Second. Me and my mum went out and bought our selves a blender, so we're able to make delicious smoothies for breakfast! And so far, I'm loving it.

Third. I'm trying to integrate more weight lifting into my workouts, as it's a great way to melt off the fat. I've always been so scared of lifting weights as I didn't want to get bulky, but the truth is for a woman to get super bulky..she'd have to be lifting super heavy weights and combine that with a WHOLEEEE lot of protein!


If you're reading this, I really hope that these blog posts are going to be of some help to you; And if you want to start your own little series of 'Health and Fitness' posts on your blog, then make sure to leave a link in the comments so we can be online health and fitness buddies!

(Source: Google)

Byee!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment