Tuesday 22 April 2014

10 Years Of Mean Girls.

What!?!? It's been 10 years since one of the most iconic, and one of my personal favorite movies came out! I love everything about it, it's just perfection to me. If you haven't seen it, then what are you doing with your life?

Its crazy to think how much of an impact a movie can have on so many people....and still have that same influence ten years later! Probably because 1. It's hilarious! And 2. its just so relatable. When you're in high school there will be cliques and bitchiness and guy problems, so people watch the movie and can relate to situations, feelings or even characters. For example every girl is curious as to whats its like to be super popular in high school or being a part of 'The Plastics', and this movies gives a kind of insight into what its like...not that I have any idea what it was like to be 'popular' at school. 

I remember being petrified going into high school after watching this movie, but luckily my school wasn't quite as harsh. Although there was one girl who was like Reginas twin! But by the end of our last year of school she ended up loosing a whole lot of her friends by being so..'Regina-y'. Haha. I'm sure at one point there was even some burn book going around. 

So since it's Wednesday today I thought I'd grab a pink blanket, turn on the heater and watch.... MEAN GIRLS! Duh.


There are so many amazing and memorable moments in Mean Girls that are still referred to, to this day..so I thought I'd share with you some of my favorites.

(Source: Google)

(Source: Google)

(Source: Google)

(Source: Google)

(Source: Google)

(Source: Google)
Glen Coco: The only supporting character to exist for two seconds in a movie and become the most memorable and beloved characters from the 2000's.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment