Thursday 6 March 2014

Way Back When?!

Hello everyone! 

This is a bit of a random post today...But the other day I was stuck at home feeling very very bored! So I had the idea of going through one of my mums old hard drives to see all the old photos of us that were hidden on there. After stumbling into a folder named 'Wedding photos' I found this picture of me!



This was taken on June 23rd, 2011(My mums wedding day), back when I was 15. Now you may be thinking "Uhm...So Sarah, why are you showing us this?" Well my lovelies, I'd just like to point out that in this picture the only piece of make up I'm wearing is the tiniest bit of bronzer...Just to warm up my face slightly. And there were no blemishes, no under eye circles and no redness. What? How? 

I find it crazy that in the space of two years my skin can change so drastically! I'm not saying that I have REALLY bad skin now, it's just that I don't think I could get away with only wearing bronzer. I have combination/oily skin and lately I've been breaking out really bad! Also, because my sleeping patterns are usually all over the place I tend to get horrible dark circles under my eyes. :(

I can't think of anything I've done in the past few years that would have made my skin turn on me, except for that I'm not using the same skin care? My mum used to make and sell her own skin care range that I would use every day, but now that she no longer makes it I'm using anything that I see bloggers and vloggers raving about. 

Oh how I wish I had flawless skin again </3

Does anyone know of any AMAZING skin care products? 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment