Sunday 23 March 2014

Review: Kerastase Curl Definition Shampoo And Deep Conditioner.

About a month ago I wrote a blog post after me and my mum had gone shopping, to show you all the glorious things that I picked up. So today I thought I'd write a review on one of those purchases...The Kerastase Curl Definition Shampoo And Deep Conditioner. 


This was one of my naughty purchases as it was tad pricey, but c'mon we should all be aloud to spoil ourselves every once in a while. Unfortunately I wasn't too impressed. I like to think its because I had such high expectations for it, but I've used it about six or seven times now and my hair really doesn't like it. 

First of all, I'm really not keen on the smell! Even though every time I've used it people are always commenting on how nice my hair smells, so that must just be a personal preference of mine. 

Ewwww mustard!!

Secondly, this isn't necessarily bad....but doesn't the color of it just like gross! almost like mustard? Again probably just a personal preference, because I'm absolutely revolted by mustard.

And lastly, I felt like it completely stripped my hair of it's natural oils, and left it feeling super dry. Recently I've also been using the 'Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner', and without any hesitation I'd definitely pick using the Dove shampoo and conditioner over the Kerastase. 


I really did want to love this shampoo and conditioner, simply because I paid so much for it, but it really didn't impress me...And I'm definitely not one to complain but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this again.

Sorry Kerastase :(

Any hair treatments you've been loving at the moment? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment