Saturday 22 February 2014

The Little Things In Life...

Has anyone else had one of those days where you stay at home expecting it to be unproductive and just plain boring, and it actually ends up being really cool! Yeah, I had one of those days yesterday...

I woke up at about midday so I knew I wasn't going to get that much done, and it was super windy and cold outside and I wasn't in the best of moods. I grabbed my breakfast and sat down with mum when my little brother Tom and his friend Tristan came in asking to use my mums kite, which she got for Christmas. I wasn't really that interested since I was still half asleep...But after looking out the window and seeing them goofing around, I thought I'd join in with what ever they were doing.

Even though flying a kite sounds really simple, and not too exciting...it really did put me in the best mood for the rest of the day. Probably because my brother knows how to make the best out of every situation, and when him and Tristan are together they're just the funniest. Plus, Cookie(my dog) was being a super cutie. So I thought I'd give you a little preview of what we got up too...

See that little dot...Yeah, that was our kite...
Cookies many wonderful facial expressions.
Apparently they were listening to the wind through the string...??
My favorite photo of the day. Cookie and Tristan <3

So yeah, that was my wonderful day! Just goes to show, sometimes it's the little things in life that can cheer you up the most.

                                                                              xx




No comments:

Post a Comment