Tuesday 25 February 2014

Empties.

I always find it completely satisfying once I completely use up a product. There's nothing worse than having a draw or a shower completely jam packed full of half empty products! So for the past few weeks, I've been trying my best to use up all my 'half empty' products and I thought I'd give you a little review on each one.

Left to right: St. Ives Skin Firming Moisturizer, Wella Pro Series Repair Shampoo And Conditioner, Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara, Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, LOreal Paris Liss Ultime Nuit

St. Ives Skin Firming Moisturizer- This moisturizer has lasted me SOOO long! It's unbelievable. I picked it up ages ago from our local supermarket because I'd never herd of a 'Skin firming' moisturizer, and it was super cheap. I'm not even sure if they still sell it? But anyway, I found it to be a wonderful moisturizer! I'm not sure about the whole 'Skin firming' part...But my skin did look a lot more hydrated after I applied it. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the smell. It was one of those products where I couldn't figure out whether I loved or hated the smell, and I'm still not sure even after finishing the entire bottle.Other than that, for a drugstore moisturizer its amazing.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara- This mascara was my 2013 staple and I wore it to death! It's amazing if you want longer(maybe not thicker) natural looking lashes. I've got the water proof one there, which I accidentally picked up instead of the original. I usually wouldn't go for the waterproof alternative because I find them to be such a pain in the butt, but this one wasn't exactly 'Waterproof' and came off as soon as I got in the shower. So if you're looking for an affordable, natural looking mascara, definitely check this one out.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque- This is probably my favorite hair masque at the moment...and believe me, I have a lot! I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. It smells good, it makes my hair soft and easier to manage, it even hydrates my hair. If I had one bad thing to say about it, it would be that you don't get a huge amount of product so it doesn't last as long as some of my others..

Wella Pro Series Repair Shampoo and Conditioner- I was pleasantly surprised by these products. I had just ran out of my 'Herbal Essence' Shampoo and Conditioner and these were the only others sitting in the shower, so I thought I'd use them in the meantime. And after just one wash I was so impressed! Maybe because I wasn't really expecting anything? But it made my hair look and feel sooo soft! Plus it didn't dry it out like some drugstore Shampoo and conditioners do.

LOreal Paris Liss Ultime Nuit Smoothing Night Treatment- Another products I've had sitting in my collection for ages! Lots of salon products disappoint me...maybe because I expect more of them? But I really did like this one. I use it as a leave in conditioner and apply it to my hair in the evening when it's been towel dried. It's completely non-greasy and it made my hair so much easier to style in the morning. Also, I'm not sure if they sell this exact treatment anymore? I bought it quite a while ago...sorry.

                                                                               xx

No comments:

Post a Comment