Thursday 16 January 2014

Review: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 2-Step Long wear Lipsticks.

Hello, to everyone who reads my blog!

Quite a while ago now, I was introduced to the 'L'Oreal Paris Infallible 2-step Longwear Lipsticks'. I have to admit, I am one of those people who will give into a product if the advertisement is really good, and after seeing the ad for these lipsticks I was sold! They claim to last 24 hours without drying or fading, and that just sounds great! So I decided to purchase a couple...

Shades '110 timeless rose' and '506 red infallible'
 
The lip balm on the opposite end.
I love trying out new lipsticks and lip lacquers, and every other lip product there is out there. I'm always trying out new ones, so when I purchased these they kind of ended up at the bottom of my bag while I was trying out others, and I completely forgot about them. But now that I've tried them I thought I'd write a review.

The lipsticks come in 14 different shades and are all paired with a lip balm to keep your lips hydrated during the day. The first thing I noticed about them is that there isn't actually an awful lot of product, so I'm not to sure how long or how many uses you'd get out of it.

When I got home to try it, I found the applicator really nice and easy to apply the lipstick with, although you'd definitely need a mirror handy because it really does stain your lips! Also I'd recommend using a lip liner. I really liked the way both colors look on my lips, but I wouldn't say they last 24 hours! Not with just one coat anyway. If you want them to last all day I would suggest lining your lips, then filling in your lips with the same liner. Apply one coat of the lipstick. Blot your lips, and then apply a second coat. Also make sure to keep applying the lip balm all day, otherwise you're lips end up looking dry, cracked and horrible.

Besides the little things like the minimal amount of product, it really is a nice lipstick/lip stain. They're super pigmented and last of the lips a very long time! Also they come in a nice variety of shades perfect for lots of different occasions. So I definitely recommend that you give them a go.

You have no idea how long it took to get a photo of them without my cat in the shot. 


                                                                               xx


No comments:

Post a Comment