Monday 6 January 2014

New addition to the family.

Hello to everyone who reads my blog!

This is a slightly odd thing to be posting on a 'Fashion and Beauty blog', but I thought I'd share it with you as I'm quite excited about it!

I absolutely LOVE animals, and ever since I was a baby we've always had a variety of weird and random pets roaming around the house. From fish, to cats, to lizards, but if there's one animal we always have It's a dog. Up until about three years ago when our dogs at the time (Millie, Chloe and Mojo) were taken away from us, after Millie jumped up and nipped the finger of a man who was trying to sell us something...But anyway, after three long years without having a furry little side kick, my mum decided to adopt one.

So say hello to Cookie! :)

Look how excited she is to be on my blog!

My mum liked the idea of adopting a slightly older dog who was looking for a home instead of a puppy, and that's when she found Cookie. Cookie is a six year old ex-agility dog, who was looking for a new home after injuring her back and not being able to compete in shows anymore, but we were more than happy to have her and and welcome her into our home.

Fitting right into our little family.

So there you have it! :) I just thought i'd introduce you to her. She's such a chilled dog and a great new addition to our little family....and guess what, her favorite treat is ice cream! Don't worry we don't feed it to her a lot, as i'm sure it's not the best food to be feeding your dog....but I mean ice cream?! How cool is that!

Do any of your pets have cravings for weird foods?

                                                                              xx


No comments:

Post a Comment