Thursday 9 January 2014

ARTDECO.

The other week as I was scrolling through Facebook and came across an 'ARTDECO' prize pack competition. Basically, all you had to do was enter your email, and two weeks later five people were picked at random, so why not? And believe it or not, I ended up being one of those five people! AHHH!

So anyway, I thought I'd show you what I was sent...



Nail polishes in No. '178' and '32'

Bronzing powder in No. '420.3'

Eye shadows in No. '517' and '316'
Lipstick in No. '457'

I had never herd of the brand before entering the competition, so it's quite nice to try something new. Although I haven't tried any of the products yet.....except for the lipstick which I adore! It's a beautiful pinky, browny, nude color(that's the best way of me describing it), It's really moisturizing and creamy, and super easy to wear! Also, it's the type of lipstick which you can build up, depending on how opaque you want it to look. 

I can't wait to try out the other products and also look more into the brand itself as I'm really enjoying the lipstick! 

Has anyone else ever tried out 'ARTDECO' products?  

                                                                             xx

No comments:

Post a Comment